Free FamilyWize Prescription Discount Cards are available at our office and various pharmacies in the area.
FamilyWize cards can reduce prescription drug costs by an average of 35%.
Cards are available to:
- Anyone who does not currently have health insurance
- Anyone who does not have prescription coverage
- Anyone who is purchasing a medication not covered by their insurance
PRINT YOUR FREE CARD- click HERE
Here are a few frequently asked questions that you might have.
1. If I have insurance, why would I need this?
By showing your FamilyWize card in addition to your insurance card, you can ensure that you are getting the best possible price on your prescription.
2. How will this help me?
FamilyWize can help you save money if your prescription medication costs are high.
3. How often can I use the FamilyWize card?
• Card use is unlimited; you can use it every time you fill a prescription.
• If you lose your card, you can easily get another by going to familywize.org or downloading the FamilyWize app.
• You can share your card with family and friends to pass on the savings.
4. What is the Drug Price Lookup Tool?
Drug prices vary by pharmacy. The FamilyWize Drug Price Lookup Tool is provided free of charge on familywize.org and via the free FamilyWize app. By entering the name of your medication and your zip code, you can see which local pharmacies have the best FamilyWize price prior to filling your prescription.
5. Aren’t there other prescription discount savings cards? How is FamilyWize different? FamilyWize:
• Passes 100% of the negotiated savings onto the individual.
• Is free – it’s like a coupon that you can use as often as you want!
• Provides an easy-to-use Drug Price Lookup Tool so you know the price prior to filling your prescription.
• Offers a free app for download so you can have the card with you at all times.
• Does not require registration or have eligibility criteria. However, by registering, you can receive additional information and value.
What is FamilyWize?
For the last 10 years, United Ways and FamilyWize Community Service Partnership have collaborated to bring greater stability to communities nationwide. We know from experience that families living on the edge never struggle with just one issue; it’s the combination of several problems piling up that prevents families from finding stability and truly thriving. At United Way of Thurston County, we partner with FamilyWize to increase the Health and Financial Stability of families in our communities. Through their prescription savings card, FamilyWize works to make prescription medications more affordable for all families, so that no one ever has to make the hard choice between the meds they need, and other basics like food or rent.