- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Ways To Give
- Contact us
Invest in Solutions and Improve Lives
United Way of Thurston County offers the most efficient, effective and accountable way to make a positive difference in our community. Your gift touches the lives of thousands of individuals, because you are contributing to a unified vision.
Click on the link below to make an on-line contribution. You will be taken to our secure giving page where you can choose how you want to invest in your community by:
- Making a contribution towards our Community Care Fund - the most effective to address pressing community needs. The Community Care Fund supports 44 local nonprofit programs.
- Joining the Women's Leadership Council. The Women's Leadership Council's goal is to help women and girls acquire the life-long skills needed to support themselves and their families. Minimum amount to join is $1,000 but can be paid in installments.
- Supporting United Way's Endowment Fund to support our mission and provide long-term sustainable funding to meet the needs of our community’s children, youth, families and seniors.
If you prefer to recieve a monthly or quarterly bill from United Way for your contribution please use the link below.
Whether you give through payroll deduction at work, donate a gift of securities to support a United Way initiative, or make a major gift to fund a named endowment to honor a beloved family member, you'll help improve the lives of many children, adults and families in our community. Meaningful gifts create meaningful change.
Ways to give
- Make a gift by cash or check
- Use your Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Ask us to bill you monthly or quarterly
- Host a United Way workplace campaign
- Make a gift of securities
- Make a bequest through your estate
- Learn more about planned giving
- Support the UWTC Endowment Fund