Skip to main content




Invest in Solutions and Improve Lives

United Way of Thurston County offers the most efficient, effective and accountable way to make a positive impact on our community. Your gift touches the lives of thousands of individuals because you are contributing to a unified vision.

Ways to Invest

Community Care Fund - Contributing to our Community Care Fund is the BEST way to have the most impact with a single contribution. United Way tracks the results of donations to the Community Care Fund assuring donors of accountability and results, measured in changed lives and a healthier community. In 2014-15, the Community Care Fund and Community Investment Partnership were able to support 34 local nonprofits in the community.

Women United - By giving an annual contribution of $250 or $1,000 to Women United, you help women and children acquire the life-long skills needed to support themselves and their families. Your contribution provides membership opportunities to support the WLC through ways of grantmaking, fundraising, and outreach to the community.

Endowment Fund - Supporting United Way's Endowment Fund provides long-term sustainable funding to meet the needs of our community’s children, youth, families, and seniors.

Donate Spare Change!

We know that change is hard. But donating it? Now that's easy.

If you've already signed up for our new change program, you know how simple it was to get started in helping those in need.

But if you haven't signed up yet, what's stopping you?

Did you know, in an average month, just one person's spare change- an average of $35- can make a significant impact to help those in need? That's a BIG impact thanks to your small change.

A "Round-Up" is the spare change captured from automatically rounding up your transactions to the next dollar. For instance, if you bought a coffee for $2.43 on your connected credit/debit card, we would add 57 cents to your Round Up's page.

As a bonus, for a limited time, when you sign up, $10 will be donated directly to the United Way of Thurston County.

What are you waiting for?

Click here to learn how to donate your spare change today!

If you prefer to receive a monthly or quarterly bill from United Way for your contribution please contact Finance at (360) 943 2773 ext. 25 or email.

Whether you give through payroll deduction at work, donate a gift of securities to support a United Way initiative, or make a major gift to fund a named endowment to honor a beloved family member, you'll help improve the lives of many children, adults, and families in our community.  Meaningful gifts create meaningful change.  

Ways to G ive

·         Make a gift by cash or check

·         Use your Visa, MasterCard or American Express

·         Ask us to bill you monthly or quarterly

·         Host a United Way workplace campaign

·         Make a gift of securities

·         Make a bequest through your estate

·         Invest in Planned Giving

·         Support the UWTC Endowment Fund

To learn more, contact Development at (360) 943-2773 ext. 117.