Free SingleCare Prescription Discount Cards are available at our office and various pharmacies in the area.
SingleCare cards can reduce prescription drug costs by an average of 45%.
Cards are available to:
- Anyone who does not currently have health insurance
- Anyone who does not have prescription coverage
- Anyone who is purchasing a medication not covered by their insurance
PRINT YOUR FREE CARD- click HERE
Look up the Discount Price for your Medication Here
Here are a few frequently asked questions that you might have.
1. If I have insurance, why would I need this?
By showing your SingleCare card in addition to your insurance card, you can ensure that you are getting the best possible price on your prescription.
2. How will this help me?
SingleCare can help you save money if your prescription medication costs are high.
3. How often can I use the SingleCare card?
• Card use is unlimited; you can use it every time you fill a prescription.
• If you lose your card, you can easily get another by going to familywize.org or downloading the SingleCare app.
• You can share your card with family and friends to pass on the savings.
4. What is the Drug Price Lookup Tool?
Drug prices vary by pharmacy. The SingleCare Drug Price Lookup Tool is provided free of charge on familywize.org and via the free SingleCare app. By entering the name of your medication and your zip code, you can see which local pharmacies have the best SingleCare price prior to filling your prescription.
5. Aren’t there other prescription discount savings cards? How is SingleCare different? SingleCare:
• Passes 100% of the negotiated savings onto the individual.
• Is free – it’s like a coupon that you can use as often as you want!
• Provides an easy-to-use Drug Price Lookup Tool so you know the price prior to filling your prescription.
• Offers a free app for download so you can have the card with you at all times.
• Does not require registration or have eligibility criteria. However, by registering, you can receive additional information and value.
What is SingleCare?
United Ways and SingleCare Community Service Partnership have collaborated to bring greater stability to communities nationwide. We know from experience that families living on the edge never struggle with just one issue; it’s the combination of several problems piling up that prevents families from finding stability and truly thriving. At United Way of Thurston County, we partner with SingleCare to increase the Health and Financial Stability of families in our communities. Through their prescription savings card, SingleCare works to make prescription medications more affordable for all families, so that no one ever has to make the hard choice between the meds they need, and other basics like food or rent.