Inspiring the Charge
Leading the Change
WE ARE WOMEN UNITED
As an integral part of United Way of Thurston County, Women United of Thurston County is dedicated to positively impacting the lives of women and girls in our community by promoting self-sufficiency and financial stability through philanthropy and community service. We are a diverse, vibrant community, bound together by a powerful sense of belonging- to each other, our mission, and the community we call home.
WE IGNITE CHANGE
We empower each other to leverage our passions, ideas, expertise, and resources to transform the very conditions in which our neighbors live. We've invested over $200,000 since 2009 in our local, non-profit partners.
- You'll be part of a community of like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of building stronger communities.
- Volunteer within our community alongside others looking to create change.
- Network and collaborate with key business and community leaders at exclusive events.
- Learn more about critical issues impacting our community.
- Advocate for key community issues at the local and state level.
For information, contact Randi Nandyal at 360.943.2773 x 115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.